Tribal Tattoo Forum Forum Index Tribal Tattoo Forum
Polynesian and other tribal tattoo

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Album

noni?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribal Tattoo Forum Forum Index -> Polynesia & Ethnic Culture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amexus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:30 am    Post subject: noni? Reply with quote

when researching for some polynesian tattoos, I came across these noni drinks. Anybody familiar with that? Is it worth the price? There is a very expanding us company with a lot of noni products.
Phil
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here in Tahiti where noni is grown a 1 liter bottle of pure noni juice is about 15 US$. I have heard that the products sold abroad are not pure juice.
My experience about it is small; I haven't tried it for a long period of time, only for a few days. I didn't noticed any effect. I would say that it is probably a long term effect.
But because the price is high I didn't want to experiment on a long term basis.

Now there is one product that I know works because I have been using for 2 years now, it is magnesium chloride. This is a very cheap substance that really boost your immune system. 20g cost about 2 US$ and last for a 1 month cure.
The way to use it is:
dilute 20g in 1 liter of water
- drink 5cl (1/20L) every morning
- it will last you 20 days
- then you stop for the last 10 days of the month and resume the cure at the beginning of next month.

I have done that for two years and NEVER get a cold or flu.
In case you feel you are under attack of microbes, take 5cl every 2 or 3 hours.

For more info, google "magnesium chloride"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Personal Gallery of Phil
amexus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Phil for that review. But you´re living @ the warm side of the world. Is there really anyone getting a cold or flu?????
Phil
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In tropical islands we have a strong flu called "dengue". But magnesium chloride is efficient against any kind of microbes, virus or infection. It increases the activity of white globules up to 300%, in their job of getting rid of any germs and allien cells; it is a good prevention from cancer btw.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Personal Gallery of Phil
Waltah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got a bottle of "Tahiti Trader" brand in my fridge. Its the only one ive came across that didnt taste like dirt Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Personal Gallery of Waltah
Phil
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waltah wrote:
Ive got a bottle of "Tahiti Trader" brand in my fridge. Its the only one ive came across that didnt taste like dirt Laughing

Well here you're lucky when it DOES taste like dirt!
Because pure unprocessed noni juice smells like old garbage! Serious!
Because the juice come from fermented noni fruits which smell like rotten camembert or worse! Laughing
Waltah

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
Waltah wrote:

Well here you're lucky when it DOES taste like dirt!
Because pure unprocessed noni juice smells like old garbage! Serious!
Because the juice come from fermented noni fruits which smell like rotten camembert or worse! Laughing

My dad use to keep them in a bucket outside the house and he made his own brew from it. He would strain it in a old t-shirt then keep them in glass jars in the fridge Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Personal Gallery of Waltah
Phil
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waltah wrote:
My dad use to keep them in a bucket outside the house and he made his own brew from it. He would strain it in a old t-shirt then keep them in glass jars in the fridge Surprised

So you know what I'm talking about! Laughing
Waltah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phil wrote:
Waltah wrote:

So you know what I'm talking about! Laughing

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH yeah....Trust me on that Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribal Tattoo Forum Forum Index -> Polynesia & Ethnic Culture All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: