Tribal Tattoo Forum Forum Index Tribal Tattoo Forum
Polynesian and other tribal tattoo

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Album

Hafa Adai from Indiana!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribal Tattoo Forum Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
icullen84

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 pm    Post subject: Hafa Adai from Indiana! Reply with quote

My name is Lumi and I'm from the Mariana Islands (born in Saipan, mainly raised in Guam) and moved out to the mainland back in 2007. I'm 27 years old and work in telecommunications. I have too many hobbies to list and found this forum while browsing tribal tattoos to get ideas on what my next tat, which I will more than likely design myself, should be/look like. I currently have 3 tats, only one of which could be considered tribal, but I will let you decide for yourself after I post a picture of it.
Phil
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Lumi
Looking forward to seeing your tats Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Personal Gallery of Phil
Phil
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool tat, Lumi! thanks for sharing it.

Can you tell us more about it's symbols ?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Personal Gallery of Phil
icullen84

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Phil! It actually represents 3 things. The feather represents the air, the pitchfork (looks like a fork, I know hehe) represents the land, and the shell represents the ocean. I knew from a young age when i first saw it at a family reunion, which usually only happens about once every 25 years, that I would one day have it represented on my body.

Sorry it took so long to reply back, life got busy and we all know how that goes! Smile
MantaRay

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha Lumi

Welcome to the forum...I lived in Southern Indiana (Clarksville) for a year before I moved across the bridge to Louisville, Kentucky.

BTW, if you are in the market for another Polynesian / Tribal style tattoo you might want to consider Leo Zulueta's Spiral Tattoo in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Spiral Tattoo
Phil
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icullen84 wrote:
Thanks Phil! It actually represents 3 things. The feather represents the air, the pitchfork (looks like a fork, I know hehe) represents the land, and the shell represents the ocean.

Thanks, Lumi, very cool !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tribal Tattoo Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: